1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a TV show

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Queue, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Queue

Queue UnbowdUnbentUnbrokn

Apr 6, 2009
    This came on in the late 80s or early 90s. It originally was either a made for tv movie, mini series, or just a really long pilot.

It had to do with a spaceship that was a prison, something happened and some of the things got loose and escaped to Earth (maybe only one thing got to Earth). I believe it was in a special containment unit perhaps?

There was a guy that was tracking these thing(s) down, I don't remember if he was from the spaceship or not but I want to say no, and that he was helped with this woman who was a guard on the ship or something.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. Queue

Queue UnbowdUnbentUnbrokn

Apr 6, 2009
    Wow, after searching for this for two days and finally starting a thread I think I just found it.

Something is out there

3. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hmm. First thing I thought was TimeTrax, but that was a cop from the future going back to the past to recapture criminals who had also time traveled. He was assisted by a hologram. I don't think that's what you are referencing, although it's in the right era.

4. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    But hey, no pressure. :eek:

5. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    Maryam D'abo! Good stuff.

6. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Active Member

Dec 1, 2004
    That plot is also similar to the movie Blade Runner. Some of the things (replicants) escaped to Earth. Guy tracking them down (Harrison Ford) sort-of aided by a woman (Sean Young).