1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little people big world

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cannonz, Jul 13, 2013.

1. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    New episode 7/23.

2. ThreeSoFar'sBro

ThreeSoFar'sBro Sports Nut

Oct 10, 2004
    Warren, MI
    Not in my guide data yet. Anyone else?

3. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    That's where I saw it in mine.

4. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    thanks for posting this! I see it in my guide as well.

5. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks, Cannonz!

6. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    *Bumping* cuz it's tonight. :)

Also, I was cruising around the guide the other day and I saw another episode scheduled for 7/30 that looks new too. It wasn't properly tagged (no 'new' or OAD on it), but it looked like another new one. Perhaps it's properly coded by now and/or perhaps I'm wrong.

7. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Was wondering if it was ever going to have a season again, or just be specials every now and then.

8. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I think just specials.

On this episode for Tues, July 30, It's called 'LPBW: Welcome to the Jungle'. It's still not coded as new or with an OAD, but the synopsis is as follows:

"Matt and Amy embark on a family trip to Costa Rica but the kids have separate plans in mind."

I'm pretty sure I've seen everything LPBW and this doesn't sound at all familiar. So, who knows but I just wanted to post it in case others want to catch all their shows. :)

9. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Mine does show that they are new but will not offer a season pass.

We live down the road from them and from what we have seen in the local paper I am surprised that there are any more being shown, let alone a new season.

10. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    I think this is because these most recent episodes are considered 'specials'. The way I get them automatically is to set a Wishlist with "Auto-Record" and "New episodes only".

Matt Roloff says this on his Facebook page: "Brand spanking new episode of LPBW on tonight. ...and then another new one next Tues.. And then an entire new season later this year.... All on TLC. Oh boy!"

11. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    Man they raised 3 slackers. Jacob looked stoned the whole episode.

12. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Oh wow! :) Thanks for that info.

13. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Ruh roh! I haven't watched last night's ep yet but now I'm even more curious. Jacob must be in high school by now.

14. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Yeah, but not by choice. All he ever wanted to do was play video games!

15. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Will look for new season. I am not on FaceTube! :D

16. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Might be their last chance to take vacation as a family, unlike their last 17 last chance to vacation as a family vacations.

17. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    I found this about the new season...

TLC has announced it will premiere Little People Big World: Wedding Farm -- a new weekly series that will follow the Roloff family as they operate a new wedding venue on their recently expanded Oregon farm -- on Tuesday, November 13 at 9PM ET/PT.

They will also have some specials.

18. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Ah, I see - another season of 'Wedding Farm'. Oh well, I'll watch. I think I still have my SP for this. I don't love weddings, but I enjoy watching the family doing stuff.

I must say, however, that the whole 'will we get divorced or not' scenario with Matt and Amy is getting a little tedious. I watched the two recent episodes and enjoyed them. I do like their family vacation episodes. The Costa Rica one was pretty good. Matt is such a dick sometimes, but then that's just not anything new. :D