1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of favorites...

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by Bucknut34, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Bucknut34

Bucknut34 New Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Is there a way to add a list of favorite channels to the tivo roamio? This is one of the few features I liked about the directv dvr. The comcast x-1(worst dvr ever made) had a last 7 channels watched option. Thanks for your help

2. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Go into your channel list. Highlight what channel(s) you want as a favorite and press the thumbs up button.
    Next, pull up the guide and go to the guide options. Select "favorites" under the "channels" category.
    Now your guide will only show the channels you selected as favorites.

3. wrp

wrp New Member

Jan 25, 2005
    Is it possible to have different kinds of channel favorite lists? For example, a favorites list called "Music" that only has music channels (which I have added to the Music list).

I have a 5 year old Tivo-HD and I'm trying to see what are the new features in Roamio - I don't think multiple lists is there yet but I'd just like to confirm. Thanks.

4. sbiller

sbiller Active Member

May 10, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    You can also set a favorite right from the grid guide by arrowing over to the channel and hitting select. Add favorite will be an option for that channel.