1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life After Top Chef

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by WhiskeyTango, Oct 3, 2012.

1. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    New show starts tonight at 10 on Bravo. The show follows former Top Chef contestants Fabio Viviani, Spike Mendelson, Richard Blais, and Jen Carroll with a "behind-the-scenes look at former cheftestants as they run or open restaurants, expand their brands and live their lives."

[​IMG]

2. jsmeeker

jsmeeker Notable Member TCF Club

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    Are they all profiled separtely, or do they have them all living together in some weird, contrived situation?

My season pass is all set. I'll be watching. I like Blais and Jen. Fabio is fun, too.

3. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    I think seperate

Spike is all over place! He was on a bartender rescue type show

4. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    They are all in different cities doing their own thing, running or opening their own restaurants.

5. jsmeeker

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    That's what I thought they were doing in real life, but was worried they had some contrived situation to bring them all together in one spot for this show.

6. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Just seems like a ratings/money grab thing. I have zero interest in this.

7. jsmeeker

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    it's certainly a way to keep the Top Chef francise on the air for as many weeks as possible.

Top Chef
    Top Chef Masters
    Top Chef Just Desserts

and now this. Life After Top Chef.

I watch it all :eek:

8. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Right there with you! I set up an SP on this as soon as it came in the Tivo radar and I think it s/b fun. Love love love Blaise. Spike - well, he was an acquired taste so I look forward to seeing him again. Fabio - well, what's not to love there! I like Jen and it seems like forever since I've seen her.