1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legit on FXX (not FX)

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by scandia101, Mar 5, 2014.

1. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Season 2
    Legit has been moved from FX to FXX. If you have an old SP for Legit on FX, you'll need to set up a new one.

2. EdwPowers

EdwPowers Member TCF Club

Apr 14, 2002
    Merritt...
    Actually, I believe it started last week. I think it was a new episode and epguides.com said it was.

3. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    Yep, last week was the season premier.

4. 59er

59er TiVotee

Mar 27, 2008
    New York, NY
    Yes, and I recorded last week's ep with padding, and still missed chunks. And at that point, I cancelled my SP, because screw FXX if they're going to make me jump through hoops to watch this show.

5. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    I've learned to super-pad FX (and by proxy, FXx). It pissed me off no end when Justified was always cut short. I do a 3 minute pre-pad, and a 10 minute post-pad. Ridiculous, but necessary. I think Louie is FX too. That was another one that I super-padded.

6. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I guess I'm surprised people are still 'new' to this. Real World on MTV is one I've had to post-pad for several minutes for a long time. I changed the post-pad on The Americans to I think 10 minutes due to one instance of a huge cutoff.. (But I think that is way more than I need.)

7. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    I have no padding on The Americans, and, at least for the first two eps of this season, it's been fine. I think FX programming has actually been "padding" because the recording is routinely several minutes longer due to the guide info. Same with Justified...