1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legend of Korra Question

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Queue, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Queue

Queue UnbowdUnbentUnbrokn

Apr 6, 2009
    Where's Zuko in all this? In the first ep Kitara said everyone's gone, but in the flashbacks you see Toph, Aang, and Sokka, and you know Kitara is still alive, but no mention of Zuko.

Is Aman going to be someone we know?

2. JoeyJoJo

JoeyJoJo Damaged Goods

Sep 29, 2003
    Southern NH.
    They just haven't shown Zuko yet. I'm sure he'll show up.

My kids have some theories about Aman, but I don't know.

3. Queue

Apr 6, 2009
    Well I guess more questions, comments.

Aang's mentor in the original was Gyatso right? His son's name is Tenzin. Maybe those are just common name's, but Tenzin Gyatso is the given name of the Dalai Lama.

4. Fleegle

Fleegle Chef-In-Training

Jan 15, 2002
    That was done on purpose. The Air Nomads are based on Tibetan monks.

In the most recent episode, we got a hint about Zuko, but we haven't been given any hard information on him yet.

5. Crow159

Crow159 Winter is Coming...

Jul 28, 2004
    Abingdon, MD
    1 hour season finale is on Saturday morning (6/23). Hopefully we'll get some answers about the Zuko hint in the last episode and about the identity of Amon.

My family loves this show!

6. Queue

Apr 6, 2009
    Was the hint about the Admiral or whatever being named Iroh? It sounds like the voice of this character is by the same guy that did Zuko.

7. Fleegle

Fleegle Chef-In-Training

Jan 15, 2002
    Yes, both. He is naked after Zuko's uncle and he has a voice almost identical to Zuko. The same voice actor that did Zuko's voice is playing this new Iroh. Some people think he's Zuko's grandson, and some think he's Azula's grandson. Apparently, Adulation became the Fire Lord, bur nobody knows if she's still alive or of that title has been handed down to someone else now. He seemed quite a bit younger than Tenzin, so I don't think he's Zuko or Azula's son.

8. alansh

alansh New Member

Jan 3, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    The creators have confirmed that Iroh II is indeed Zuko's grandson. The web site confirms that Zuko is alive, but other than a statue in front of the train station we haven't seen anything on the show about him.