1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legacy DirecTiVo's Rebooting

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by tivosupport_jessica, Nov 20, 2012.

1. tivosupport_jessica

tivosupport_jessica New Member

Jun 15, 2012
    TiVo is aware of an issue that may cause legacy DirecTV/TiVo DVRs to constantly reboot. TiVo and DirecTV have been troubleshooting the issue and believe to have identified the root cause. We are working to restore services to our customers quickly and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 TechKnow Guide

Oct 18, 2002
    Mill Creek,...
    Thanks Jessica. My sources at DirecTV have informed me that the fix was rolled out this afternoon, and the lengthy thread here seems to confirm that it's working. My Tivo is happy again :)

3. sastanley

sastanley New Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Hello...Jessica, and thanks.
    There are still loyal legacy DirecTiVo customers that pay our fee each month, and we appreciate your hard work...even if we have a low post count...we still monitor the forums and send money every month. :D

My wife did not report any crashes this evening & our (her) DirecTiVo R10 box worked without failure today..Happy happy, joy joy!

So, Jessica...thanks again to you and all team members at DTV and TiVo that worked the issue and took the time to help us out.

4. allan

allan Just someone TCF Club

Oct 13, 2002
    Thanks, Jessica! :up:

5. satpro

satpro Member

Jan 9, 2004
    Jessica,

We give our eternal gratitude to those at Tivo that cleaned up directv's mess!

6. mrdbdigital

mrdbdigital The TBS Archives TCF Club

Feb 2, 2004
    Moultrie, GA
    I was glad to hear about this when I got a robo call from DirecTv this afternoon. I didn't know what the issue was and thought I was going to have to replace a failing hard drive.

Dave