1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest (MFSlive ?) mfstools source wanted

Discussion in 'TiVo Underground' started by te36, Mar 31, 2013.

1. te36

te36 Member

Jun 14, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Where can i find the latest/greatest sources for the mfstools ? I have been looking around, the origial sources seem to be older than what is being compiled into MFSlive-1.4, but the sources for MFSlive-1.4 can only be downloaded from the forum page by members, and i guess that shop has been closed to new members for some years now, so it's not accessible to me.

http://www.mfslive.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1122

Thanks!

2. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Do you specifically want the source code and not the .iso file for making the bootable cd from?

3. te36

te36 Member

Jun 14, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yes, i was interested in the source code to read through it and potentially modify it, in an attempt to figue out why the mfs file ssytem check fails and if there is anything i can do about that.

4. philhu

philhu User Since Day ONE!

Apr 11, 2001
    Funcity, MA
  5. te36

te36 Member

Jun 14, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks folks. Got the source now!

6. stamasd

stamasd New Member

Jun 26, 2002
    wrapper state
    I'm late replying to this, but mfstools itself is an open-source project on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mfstools/

Anyone can read and download the source code from there, no registration needed.

7. zwbqgk

zwbqgk New Member

Nov 9, 2013
    I'm also interested in looking over the MFSLive1.4 source... can anyone here help me out? Thanks!

8. e1024

e1024 New Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Ditto... would like to get the MFSLive 1.4 sources to help in fixing a drive that had a couple of sector failures.

Thanks!