1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kmttg Delete Task

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by kcossabo, Jan 4, 2013.

1. kcossabo

kcossabo Member

Dec 8, 2007
    - Using a Mac (10.8)
    - using ver v0p9f and enabled both TivoWebPlus Delete and iPad style.
    - Able to download, and transcode fine
    - TiVo Premier, with network remote control enabled

I get the following errors with TWP Delete selected;

The iPad delete fails as well.

2. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    TWP delete is only for hacked TiVos running TiVoWebPlus (and series 4 TiVos can't be hacked), so disable that option in kmttg.
    For iPad delete as long as the Remote is working for you then that should work too. As a test of delete select a show in the NPL table and use keyboard Delete key to see if you can delete.

3. kcossabo

kcossabo Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Thank you for the clarity on the option. I now will only try the delete. If I try it from the NPL, I can 'sometimes' delete a show, other times I get

recordingId not available for this entry

4. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    After refreshing listings you have to wait until the "Remote" job completes - i.e. There are 2 jobs that run when you refresh listings and only after the 2nd completes will recordingId be available which is required for delete to work. If you have a lot of shows it can take a while.

5. kcossabo

kcossabo Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Thank you, that is probably the issue. 315 shows, thus the desire to delete after the transfer.

6. kcossabo

kcossabo Member

Dec 8, 2007
    This was the issue when using the NPL, wait and I can delete with no problem (which is cool, as my iPad can actually reboot the TiVo by doing too many deletes) ;)

If I set a background job with iPad Delete selected, the file does not delete :confused:

7. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Yes, I see an issue with delete task in "auto" mode since currently the recordingId only gets set in GUI mode. It's something I'll have to fix for next release.

8. kcossabo

kcossabo Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Very KOOL, :cool: Thank you