1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is tivo really dropping rhapsody?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by celtic pride, Jan 12, 2014.

1. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    I called tivo friday 1-10 2014, to complain about the v301 error code i get when i try to find music on rhapsody,I already have a thread on tivo premiere section about how i have had problems for 4years with this v301 error code. Anyway the csr at tivo was surprised i still have rhapsody in my tivo central screen and that i shouldnt even have it, as tivo was dropping rhapsody! I told him i cant believe that as i havent read anything anywhere about tivo dropping rhapsody on the internet. I still have rhapsody sometimes it works great other times not! Personally i dont think the csr knows wht hes talking about, he told me to just use spotify. Has anyone here heard anything about this?because if so i might as well drop my subcrpition to rhapsody.:eek: P.S. when i try to find rock bands like blackfield,rpwl,pendragon,,I get the v301 error code and i get kicked back to tivo central.i guess tivo just doesnt like progessive rock music.:(

2. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
  3. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    intresting ,because i know i tod the csr i hve tivo premiere,I also was reading in the roamio thread wher somebody mentioned that rhapsody was coming out with a new UI HTML5 app. May be tivo will switch to that one.