1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Tivo going to drop HD rss feeds?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by ARS-K5GP, Feb 14, 2014.

1. ARS-K5GP

ARS-K5GP Gene

Feb 13, 2014
    Austin, TX
    I enjoyed receiving high def rss feeds from NASA, JPL, ESO and others. I was receiving these on a premier box. Then the ability to manage them disappeared. I was told to use SD where the management still was listed. Then recently I gave the premier box to my daughter and purchased a roamio. The roamio box works great but there is no SD menu so I am not able to enter HD rss feeds into my download list. I see that roamio still can download the low resolution pod casts, but these are not very good to watch on my 65 inch LG HD tv. I would like Tivo to reestablish the ability to add HD rss feeds on the roamio box. I think this would appear under the VOD menu if it is reestablished.

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    They got rid of the dedicated UI and moved all the podcasts over into the standard search. So it's just like finding and recording a TV show.