1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there still 6 months of free Hulu Plus for TiVo members?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by buscuitboy, Sep 20, 2013.

1. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    In the past, I got offers of Hulu Plus for free for 6 months due to having TiVo Premiers (2-tuner). In order to get the 6 month offers, I remember inputting a different TiVO service number each time & therefore essentially got 1 free year of Hulu Plus.

I recently got a 4-tuner Premiere. Is there any way to still redeem this offer? If so, where?

2. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Was that a Premiere only deal?

Did S3s qualify?

3. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    I have some series 3s, but am assuming it was a Premiere only offer since they have Hulu on them. The Series 3 doesn't have Hulu of any kind.

4. lgnad

lgnad Pantless Mofo

Feb 14, 2013
    Massachusetts
    This appears to be dead. All of links to tivo from stories in 2011 end in "page not found" links or just go to the page on the new tivo site that talks about apps that are available. The 2011 articles state "runs until August 30, 2011" but they renewed it, as seen in this remnant that someone forgot to remove:

http://www.tivo.com/assets/popups/prm/popup_huluplusoffer.html

5. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    Yea, dead links is pretty much what I came up with too, but just thought I would post it here in case there was maybe another location to go to to get it.
    Guess not.