1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to hide a category?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by jim-j, Dec 29, 2013.

1. jim-j

jim-j New Member

Nov 24, 2013
    I'm referring to the categories I see when (on my Roamio Basic) I go to "TiVo Central->Find TV, Movies, & Videos->Browse TV & Movies->TV". I asked TiVo support about this and they said it wasn't possible with a stock TiVo, but that the members on the forums might have a solution.

2. snoopdogg1

snoopdogg1 New Member

Sep 24, 2008
    I can't even SEE category names on my Roamio Pro. I see a grid 4 wide, and at least 3 high, of what look like film in the background. There are no category names, but if I click on one of the squares, it brings up a specific category. How do I get category names to appear??!!

3. jim-j

jim-j New Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Sounds like a bug with your TiVo. Have you contacted support?

4. snoopdogg1

snoopdogg1 New Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Not yet, not about this. My Roamio has been nothing but trouble, though. It had major problems connecting at first, now connects to Wifi!. It errors out connecting to Pandora, and now this problem... Guess I should give them a call. Maybe I have a defective unit.

5. snoopdogg1

snoopdogg1 New Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Pandora works now-- new router helped! I am still having MoCa problems, though. But that is another story...