1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPadd App and Season Pass deletes not working

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by triftraf, Sep 13, 2012.

1. triftraf

triftraf New Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Anybody else having problems modifying their season pass? Seems like deleting or cancelling a season pass just isn't working. Reorder and adding seems to work.

Possibly a bug in the upgraded app that supports Stream??

2. triftraf

triftraf New Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Must be just me?????

3. loganasu

loganasu I'm a lurker

Jan 17, 2005
    Sorry... missed your post before.

Happened to me on Labor day when the family was making changes to our season passes.

It eventually started working, but I don't recall what I had done.
    Sorry

4. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Is it every single season pass you have trouble deleting or just select ones? I think there's been issues in the past where SPs created via tivo.com can get into a bad state and create problems such as this.

5. loganasu

loganasu I'm a lurker

Jan 17, 2005
    My family and I had seasons passes from TiVo.com and manual.
    We were deleting them on the TiVo an on the app and reordering them as we'll.

6. triftraf

triftraf New Member

Jan 26, 2006
    You're right - recent SP's I've added I can delete from the iPad app... But the ones I'm looking to delete are old and may have migrated via the tivo.com SP Manager from an old TiVo or possibly added from tivo.com directly. Is there any way to tell? I thought I used to be able to by the icon next to the show - but I don't see that anymore...

In fact after deleting and adding back a recently added SP via iPad - the one that I was trying to delete and continually failing has disappeared....

7. mrizzo80

mrizzo80 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    I tried to delete some old Season Passes on the iPhone app a few days ago and the changes never committed. Not sure where these Season Passes originated (tivo.com, remote control, etc) from but I definitely ported them over (via the web UI) from my Premiere to my Elite when I bought it in June.