1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inside the NFL on Showtime

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by rahnbo, Dec 5, 2016.

1. rahnbo

rahnbo Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Florida
    Perhaps this is a local problem (Brighthouse or whatever we're called today) but suddenly my more or less vanilla pass for Inside the NFL on SHO is showing no upcoming recordings. When I view upcoming showings it displays nondescript airings for a show of the same name on NFLNET. Therefore it will not record the normal Tuesday night showing. Picking it up from the guide or creating a new pass does seem to work.

2. Dago Red

Dago Red Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    I honestly can't understand what Rovi is doing with their guide data. This show has worked for years and now they have completely messed it up.
    What I have noticed is that on the Showtime channels, they changed the title from "Inside the NFL" to "Inside The NFL" with a cap T, changed the graphic to a generic, and started at week 13 of this season with season 1, episode 1.
    For the life of me, I can't understand what prompts them to make these kind of changes.
    I had to create a new one pass in order to get it to start recording again, but left the old one in case they eventually fix their mistake.

3. rahnbo

rahnbo Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Florida
    The season change thing is simply mind boggling. My new season pass does not indicate it will record future episodes (even though it did when I made this post) so I manually set them for the next 2 weeks. I'm recording the next viewing of the other same named show just to see what it is.

4. Dago Red

Dago Red Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    Just a head's up, another season pass is currently needed to catch the week 17 episode of Inside the NFL on Tuesday 1/3. It seems that this episode starts over again at S1E1. This is getting very frustrating.:(

5. rahnbo

rahnbo Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Florida
    Just checked SP and no upcoming episodes...unbelieveable. Created yet another new season pass to replace the other two that were working and am simply amazed that a show which has been around since 1977 is mislabeled S1E1 two weeks in a row. I could perhaps understand that with the 2008 move from HBO to SHO but this just make no dang sense. It is like the people at Rovi or whoever keep thinking of each episode as a new series. Might as well just do a manual pass for the rest of the season.

6. Dago Red

Dago Red Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    So, this morning, my scheduled recordings of "Inside the NFL" switched back to the original one pass that I had been using for years. If you deleted the old one pass, you may have to add it again to catch any upcoming episodes, at least for this week.

7. Dago Red

Dago Red Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    Going to need another One Pass in order to catch next week's episode of Inside The NFL. It is currently listed as S01E01.:confused:
    This is the fourth one pass I have needed for this one show in the past eight weeks.
    This is probably one of the longest running shows on cable television, why can't they just leave it alone?

rahnbo likes this.