1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the Flesh and Being Human (BBC America)

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Fixer, May 29, 2013.

1. Fixer

Fixer Fixin' it!!

Mar 29, 2005
    The Great...
    Looks like BBCA is shuffling some things around. According to their blog post dated April 4th, the fifth and final season of "Being Human" (UK) was supposed to premiere in the States on June 8th, and the three part mini-series "In the Flesh" was supposed to premiere on August 3rd.

The latest post dated May 22nd, now has "In the Flesh" starting two months early on June 6th, and "Being Human" starting one month later on July 13th.

Just thought I'd let those that are interested know.

___

2. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    You gotta watch "In The Flesh." It is an awesome piece of entertaining social commentary directly out of left field.

3. kyoo

kyoo New Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Indeed.. I just watched the first episode last night.. very interesting twist on the whole zombie Apocalypse thingy.. I didn't realize it was only a 3 part mini-series.. that sort of saddens me..

4. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    There's a second (extended) series coming in 2014. Don't know if "extended" means anything significant; in UK TV terms, that might just mean 4 episodes instead of 3. :)

5. CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thank for the Heads Up, best piece of work I have seen on TV in a while.

6. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Only watched the first ep so far but it was very good