1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impractical Jokers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by wendiness1, Apr 29, 2012.

1. wendiness1

wendiness1 WiiMomma

Jul 29, 2005
    Idunno
    Anybody else watching this? Sometimes a bit over the top but I can't help myself. It's too funny.

2. RangersRBack

RangersRBack New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Well I was a huge fan of the Jamie Kenney Xperiment, but for some reason I haven't enjoyed this show nearly as much. My teenage son, however, thinks this is the funniest show he's ever seen.

3. omnibus

omnibus cowboy, yee-ha

Sep 25, 2001
    Lost in Wyoming
    I watch it with a stupid grin on my face. My wife is grossed out by some of the antics like going into a crowded restaurant and multiple passing gas.

4. nmiller855

nmiller855 New Member

Sep 26, 2000
    East of...
    When I saw the previews, I called my son-in-law & told him to set his DVR to record it. The things they do remind me of him & his best friend. They worked together at a fuel distributor & while my son-in-law was reading the paper his friend set it on fire because he wouldn't get out of the friend's chair.

5. Bryanmc

Bryanmc I'm normal.

Sep 5, 2000
    Richardson,...
    I love it, have watched every one I think.

6. May 1, 2012 #6 of 10
    goblue97

goblue97 Welcome Home, Jimmy!

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    This is one of the funniest shows I have seen in quite some time. There is something I find funny about messing with unsuspecting people. And it's mostly harmless fun too.

7. May 1, 2012 #7 of 10
    wendiness1

wendiness1 WiiMomma

Jul 29, 2005
    Idunno
    Half the fun is messing with people but the other half is watching these guys deal with the twists thrown at them.

I suppose you could get together four guys who will do anything for the show. As crude and rude as this sometimes gets, there's a line these four won't cross and it's part of what makes this work, I think. It helps that they're all likeable. (Q is my favorite.)

8. May 1, 2012 #8 of 10
    dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    Love this show! We laugh out loud at least a few times during each episode. Love it when the guys look into the camera with an 'I'll get you back for that!' expression.

9. May 1, 2012 #9 of 10
    Maui

Maui Major Lee Oblivious

Apr 22, 2000
    Decatur, IL
    I have never seen this show but have on a kick of listening to the Podcast "Tell Em Steve Dave" that Q is a part of, although he is not my favorite on that Podcast.

I guess I should check out the show sometime.

10. kilcher

kilcher New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    This show cracks me up. There have been times I've been laughing so hard I was literally afraid I was going to pass out! Hopefully they'll bring it back for a second season.