1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to donate TiVoHD - you pay shipping

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by treat2day, Apr 2, 2014.

1. treat2day

treat2day New Member

Mar 27, 2010
    I do technical support in my local community.

I have three TiVoHD players from a client that downsized to a smaller home. I didn't get a chance to verify how well they work because the client dropped them off for me to get rid of them.

You can get all three for the price of shipping. I can only estimate the cost. You pay up front using PayPal. We agree to settle any under/over cost (- PayPal Fees) after item has been received.

Zero cost but at your own risk for it's working condition. The units does not have any physical damage except a few minor scratches from using or relocating them in a normal environment.

I do not want to bother shipping them one at a time to different people. One person must take all three. You can arrange to pick them up if you live in Los Angeles without paying the shipping cost.

2. Tobashadow

Tobashadow Read over there --->

Nov 11, 2006
    What's your estimate for cheapest shipping to 37874 I could honestly care about insurance on them, I only need two so if someone needs just one I can work something out.

3. waynomo

waynomo My One Time TCF Club

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    What zip code in LA? I could perhaps pickup.

4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Lifetime service? If so I'll take them just let me know the shipping cost to 89701.

5. treat2day

treat2day New Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Local pickup is preferred. Zip Hollywood CA 90028

6. waynomo

waynomo My One Time TCF Club

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    Tried to PM you but couldn't.