1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love AD

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Warren, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Warren

Warren Wild Hair

Oct 18, 2001
    I was watching my saved Reruns. No DVD sets yet so.

In episode "In God we Trust" Barry was sued by his secretary for calling him a homo. this is the same guy that sued the Army "Sgt Johnson will not be calling anyone Pvt. Homo again."

it appears that this is Barry Son. See. "The Cabin Show" they talked about fathers taking there sons out for a weekend and Michael calls Barrys office and the guy says that Barry was in Reno. "Oh yeah Barry says allot of things"

I love this show. Just watching the Reruns makes jokes funny :)

2. 4inziksych

4inziksych New Member

Feb 28, 2003
    I just recently got that Buster was attacked by a "Loose Seal." I'm probably the last person in America to get that. All I can do is echo your sentiment - I LOVE AD!

3. bidger

bidger New Member

Mar 30, 2001
    Elmira, NY
    Speaking of the ep., "Out on a Limb", I noticed something watching it the other night.

Someone here mentioned on the forum how during this Season the ep "Forget Me Now" had the scene where after Rita has been drugged and beaten by the Bluths, they set her on a bench which has an ad for "Wee Britian", but the way they arrange Rita on the bench it reads "Wee Brain", a reference to Rita's condition.

OK, back to "Out on a Limb". Before Buster goes into the ocean, he is sitting on a bench with a recruiting ad for the Army Office. Notice what it reads as Buster is sitting on it.

Attached Files:

4. 4inziksych

4inziksych New Member

Feb 28, 2003
    Ha ha.

That reminds me of

At
    Risk
    Male
    Youth

5. bentleyml

bentleyml Unregistered User

May 21, 2003
    Moore...
    <Buster>Hey that spells Army</Buster>

6. markp99

markp99 TakoKichi TCF Club

Mar 21, 2002
    Nashua, NH
    We watched the first couple dvd's from Season2 set this weekend. What an excellent set this is. Even a year later, this show is so freaking funny.

BIHF!

7. scheckeNYK

scheckeNYK New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    didn't get that, so thanks and you weren't alone! so funny!

8. getbak

getbak Active Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Calgary, AB
    My all-time favorite...

Michael: "Get rid of the Seaward."
    Lucille: "I'll leave when I'm good and ready."