1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunted finale

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by johnh123, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Dec 8, 2012 #1 of 15
    johnh123

johnh123 New Member

Dec 7, 2000
    Over there
    What happened at the end?

How did she live? Why did he shoot her? Was that her baby?

2. Dec 8, 2012 #2 of 15
    caslu

caslu Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Not sure if shooting her was an assassination attempt or a set up to fake her death but I'm guessing the latter. Yes, I'm pretty sure that was her baby.

Season 2 will be decidedly different.

3. Dec 8, 2012 #3 of 15
    johnh123

johnh123 New Member

Dec 7, 2000
    Over there
    More importantly,
    why isn't anyone watching this show? It isn't bad. It is no Strike Back, but...

4. Dec 8, 2012 #4 of 15
    Bars & Tone

Bars & Tone Will Draw for Food

Aug 28, 2004
    Massachusetts
    So the BBC is not going ahead with it, but HBO is going to be making what they're calling a "spinoff"? Does that mean we don't get any of this season's unanswered questions answered?

5. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    I thought the ending refelcted how the show began. One big ruse and slight of hand gets everyone off her back.

6. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    The baby was hers. She never lost the baby from when she got shot in the first episode.

I just finished watching this show off Cinemax On Demand. At the end of every episode, they had a little interview with the producer and female star. At the end of the finale, they said she never lost the baby. So, the father was Aiden or whatever the mole guy's name was.

So, she had disappeared for over a year. 9 months of that she would have been pregnant. Then she did the training to get back into shape.

7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Forget disappearing again, how'd she get out of the river and survive after being gut shot?

8. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    I would assume that she was in on being shot. It was just staged so that woman that was going to assassinate her thought she was dead.

9. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    It was all planned same as the first episode, the gang was in on it.

10. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    They need to come up with a better plan than shooting her every time she's in a pickle. That gets old quick.

11. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    Was "the gang" in on her getting shot in the first episode? She was actually shot in the first episode. I'm assuming the shooting in the last episode was staged. I mean, she was "shot" in the chest in the finale.

That guy hired that woman to kill her in the finale. That same guy was the one who hired the people to kill her in the first episode I think. I think they staged the shooting in the finale so that dude would quit going after her.

12. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    One thing I don't understand is why the tried to blow Jack Turner up in the car. Why not just shoot him? It's not like they were trying to kill him quietly.

13. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    If I recall, she pushed the 'mark' out of the way and was shot, he hopped in a car, took off,saw her blood on him and smelled/tasted it and told his his driver to go back.

Later in the show she was shot for real in the tiki bar setup.
    Correct me if I am wrong, no hurt feelings.

14. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    The shooting I was referring to in the first episode was at the bar. When she got shot in the side of her stomach. That was a real shot. We saw the scar that left. I'm pretty sure the guy that setup this shooting was the same guy that paid the woman to try and kill her in the finale.

Getting shot in the head in the first episode was obviously staged. I wasn't even thinking about that one.

15. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    The 'getting shot in the head' was the one I was refering to when I said the gang was in on it;like the last scene, they were both staged. I agree with you on the bar scene. It's easy to mis-interperet thoughts in these types of forums but I follow you now.