1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you add an SP...

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by skid71, Oct 3, 2013.

1. skid71

skid71 Member

Mar 20, 2013
    New Tivo user
    My wife refuses to start a show other than the start. With that being said, I've set up an SP that has already caught a bunch of episodes of Castle, broadcast on TNT. But we would also like to record the current season.

I can't figure out how to accomplish this. It must be easy. When I search for Castle, my only option is to modify or cancel the SP we currently have.

Any help appreciated.

Skid

2. uw69

uw69 Member

Jan 25, 2001
    Washington
    I'm not sure there isn't a bug in the Roamio search. Castle is on here (Seattle) at 10:00pm on ABC, so you look for it by time or channel and set up the SP that way.

3. skid71

skid71 Member

Mar 20, 2013
    Thank you
    I knew I was making it much harder than it needed to be.
    I was used to creating SP's using DVR Commander on my phone and didn't even try using the Mini or Pro.

Much appreciated.

4. mdscott

mdscott Active Member

Jun 26, 2002
    Hermosa...
    Season Passes are channel specific - two ways around 1) use an autorecording WishList; 2) when looking at program information check the "Upcoming" screen this will show ALL channels -- you can then set up an additional SP for the current season on the primary network -- set this to First Run only

michael