1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get Tivo Search Beta back?

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by insomniac99, Jan 29, 2009.

1. insomniac99

insomniac99 New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    NYC
    I went into the Tivo Search Beta for the first time via the link in the message notifying me of its availability. When I went in I think I accidentally chose "use Swivel Search instead". Or something like that. I didn't get a chance to read everything before I accidentally chose the option.

Now whenever I try to access Tivo Search Beta, I get the "Please Wait" message for about 4-5 minutes then it goes directly to Swivel Search. From both the message as well as the direct link in the Music, Photos and Showcases section.

How can I get Tivo Search Beta back? And is this 4-5 minute wait each time normal?

2. pdhenry

pdhenry Now 10% off

Feb 27, 2005
    PA
    I think TiVo had server problems last night. Try again today.

3. insomniac99

insomniac99 New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    NYC
    Tried this mroning. I don't have the 4-5 minute wait anymore. However, all links to Tivo Search Beta still go directly to Swivel Search. Still can't figure out a way to get back into Tivo Search Beta. Will try again later tonight.

4. insomniac99

insomniac99 New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    NYC
    Tried again this evening and still no dice. Anyone have any idea how to get this back?

5. pdhenry

pdhenry Now 10% off

Feb 27, 2005
    PA
    Do you remember where you saw the Swivel Search option? I don't see it when I go into the Beta.

6. kiwiquest

kiwiquest New Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Memphis, TN
    When i go to Tivo Search, it has started to take me back to Swivel Search

7. E94Allen

E94Allen New Member

Oct 16, 2005
    I am wondering if you has Opted in?

8. kiwiquest

kiwiquest New Member

Jan 17, 2002