1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I add/delete in this section?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by mcf57, Apr 19, 2014.

1. mcf57

mcf57 Member

Oct 19, 2012
    GA
    I remember easily deleting several items in the area under "find tv, movie and videos". I specifically got rid of everything (Hulu Plus, Amazon, Youtube, MLB, etc.) and just kept Netflix in there.

I now also have "Xfinity OnDemand" as well, but want to add back the "youtube" option. For the life of me, I can't figure out where it was to add/delete options for this area. Tried to google it as well, but not much luck.

Can anybody tell me how to easily get to this area so I can add back "Youtube" to the "find tv, movie and videos" section? Thanks

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Under Settings, where the Channels menu is, there is a providers menu.

3. mcf57

mcf57 Member

Oct 19, 2012
    GA

OK, this setting isn't available on my TiVo Mini. I see it on its 4-tuner Premiere host though. I haven't fully adjusted it yet, but is adjusting it on the host the ONLY way to change it on the Mini?

4. tatergator1

tatergator1 Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    Columbus, Ohio
    Yes, the Video Providers shown on the Mini mirror those of the host DVR and cannot be changed independently.