1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House of Cards S01E13*spoilers* (Netflix)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by zordude, Feb 3, 2013.

1. zordude

zordude WDW Fan TCF Club

Sep 23, 2003
    Malden, MA
    I enjoyed the series, which is high praise from me since I am not usually a fan of political drama.

The production values were great and I thought the pacing was perfect.

Slugline seems poised to totally screw Frank. Based on the ambition Zoe has shown I expected that she would have much more to gain by staying in Franks pocket than blowing the story wide open, but maybe I am underestimating the value to her career by bringing him down.

Personally I would much rather see frank come out on top with the job.

2. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    I just finished watching this. I watched the entire series over the last 24 hours. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the second season. But when are they expecting to air the second season?

3. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    I thought it was a great series. The writing was fantastic, the cast was great, and it was beautifully shot. I thought the last couple of episodes were a little rushed, though they've set up some interesting conflicts for the second season which hopefully comes along. I think Frank will get the job then they'll blow open the whole story about Peter. Plus of course with Claire's lawsuit to worry about at the same time as well.

Frank out in the woods with the billionaire, holding the binoculars sarcastically about 2 feet from his face was hilarious... This is one of those characters kind of like Dexter who is so evil but you love them anyway.