1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hit & Miss - is there a thread on this yet?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Howie, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Howie

Howie Out of Pocket TCF Club

May 3, 2004
    San Antonio
    This is a show that's only on DirecTV as far as I know. It stars Chloe Sevigny, who plays a transvestite hit person. It's really quite good IMO. I know it sounds strange, but If you have a chance, you really should check it out. Be forewarned, it has graphic nudity, with Chloe showing her breasts frequentlly and then panning down to male parts down below. Please, Lord, don't let that be Chloe!

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Aka: Smiling Bob

Sep 4, 2004
    Ohio
    I started a thread in the U.K. forum when it started airing over there.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=487798

3. Howie

Howie Out of Pocket TCF Club

May 3, 2004
    San Antonio
    I guess nobody has seen it. I should probably make a correction in my original post. Transvestite should be changed to transsexual. I'm not too up on that kind of thing.

4. fmowry

fmowry Active Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    I have the first one on the DVR but forgot to record the rest. I'll watch it and then go get the rest if it's good. Seemed like a unique premise, that's for sure.

5. JohnB1000

JohnB1000 Active Member

Dec 6, 2004
    Great show, just finished it. Not all action, all the time, very much like your British shows such as Lewis and Morse, but with a violent twist and a family situation. It rarely went down the predictable path.

I thought her accent was fine. It was just enough "carnival" without being distracting. I'm a Brit and had no problem with all the others. The older daughter (gosh I am terrible with names) was also in Misfits this season and has a terrible scowl / po-face :)