1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highly Questionable

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Jun 3, 2013.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I may have a new favorite show. This show has been on for a couple of years but it was known as Dan LeBatard Is Highly Questionable until recently. It was a bizarre sports talk show in which long time sports writer Dan LeBatard would sit in his kitchen with his highly incomprehensible Cuban father and talk sports. It was too weird for me to watch. The show recently added another sports writer Bomani Jones as co-host and shortened the name. It's still basically the same show but Bomani cracks me up. I've always liked him on the various espn shows he's been on. Papi is still lovable but decreasing his role has made the show better. I laugh more during this show than I have in any half hour comedy show other than VEEP in years.

2. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Waverly, OH
    Love Papi and love that show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. stujac

stujac Member

Jan 26, 2002
    It's a fake kitchen. I thought it was theirs originally also. Big fan of the show; it records every day and thankfully Tivo can find it because the mothership bounces it around all the time.

4. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I really missed this show when it was on its three week vacation. Welcome back, Highly Questionable.

5. Frylock

Frylock Live Long and Tivo!

Feb 13, 2002
    Round Rock, TX
    I am glad this appeared. I tried it when it launched, and didn't really like it. Adding Bomani and decreasing Papi will definitely get me to check it out again. Thanks for the head's up!

6. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    It's 10x better now. It's funny, doesn't take itself seriously and is only 30 minutes long.