1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with slide remote code

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Surrealone, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Surrealone

Surrealone TiVoOnThEmInD

Dec 8, 2006
    I have a LG NB2520A Sound Bar and would like to control it with my slide remote but when I go into setup for AV I do not see LG any other way I can get my slide remote to work with my new sound bar? TV power volume mute and input work great but no AV control.

2. poppagene

poppagene User

Dec 29, 2001
    Check out my post here: http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=507239&p=9762639

The slide is a learning remote so you should be able to learn the power on and volume up/down from the remote that comes with the soundbar. you can probably use the slide to control both tv and soundbar on/off, but will have set only one device for the volume controls -- most likely you want that to be for the soundbar.

3. Surrealone

Surrealone TiVoOnThEmInD

Dec 8, 2006
    Great thank you working on the learing now

4. Surrealone

Surrealone TiVoOnThEmInD

Dec 8, 2006
    BAM that worked but I had to try a few combos of volume and power so I set the remote to learn vol up on one device and then I had to let it learn vol down on device 2 and power was device three. Thanks Again!!!!!!

5. poppagene

poppagene User

Dec 29, 2001
    The learning feature of the slide remote and the glo remote can be a bit hit or miss in my experience -- glad to hear it's working for you.