1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with kmttg please

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by WRX09MD, Aug 31, 2013.

1. WRX09MD

WRX09MD Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Hello everyone,

I have a new Roamio on the way and am trying to set up Kmttg to help me out with my transfers. I have read the instructions a few times now and have seemed to do everything correctly. I am getting errors and cant figure out what to do. I know its something probably pretty easy and I'm missing it. I have pasted the errors below so maybe somebody could point me in the right direction. Thanks

Configuration saved to file: C:\Users\KYLE\Desktop\config.ini
    Refreshing encoding profiles
    Encoding profiles dir not valid: C:\Users\KYLE\Desktop\encode
    Configuration saved to file: C:\Users\KYLE\Desktop\config.ini
    >> Getting Now Playing List from MY TIVO ...
    Failed to start command: --retry 3 --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\KYLE\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie8416938789842062088.tmp --url https://10.10.1.109/TiVoConnect?Com...tainer=/NowPlaying&Recurse=Yes&AnchorOffset=0 --output C:\Users\KYLE\AppData\Local\Temp\NPL7581811534405674976.tmp
    Cannot run program "": CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
    >> Getting Now Playing List from MY TIVO ...
    Failed to start command: --retry 3 --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\KYLE\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie6202200077260639267.tmp --url https://10.10.1.109/TiVoConnect?Com...tainer=/NowPlaying&Recurse=Yes&AnchorOffset=0 --output C:\Users\KYLE\AppData\Local\Temp\NPL3815884316550637185.tmp
    Cannot run program "": CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect

2. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    You might get more help by posting in the main kmttg thread.

For this part:

Did you create the directory before you entered it in the configuration?

3. WRX09MD

WRX09MD Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Didn't realize that was the main thread. Still scouring the site, haven't been a member long. Thanks.

I figured out that issue now have a new one. I was able to save my season passes but cant figure out how to save my shows. Does it save both as csv files and import them to the new Tivo?

4. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    Check the kmttg thread. Once you're there, you could use the "search this thread" tool to look for keywords. I only have one TiVo that works with kmttg so I haven't used it to transfer programs or SPs between TiVos.