1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help in using QUICKFLIX on Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo NZ/Australia' started by sarahfoxnz, Dec 12, 2013.

1. sarahfoxnz

sarahfoxnz New Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Hi.

The new Quickflix (replacing CASPA) is now available on TIVO in NZ - yipee..

However, i can't use it. can anyone help.

ALL the options available to me (i've found 3 so far), assume that a person is NOT a member of quickflix, & asks you to create an account.

i am a member of quickflix, & i can't join / link my Tivo, because it tells me i'ma lready a member & asks me to log in (i *AM* logged into tivo, and to quickflix)..

Ps - i've tried just joining, & also the transfer caspa balance options - both dont work (as above)..

Can anyone sucessfully join their TIVo to quickflix that is ALREADY a member of quickflix ?

Thank you for any step-by-step guidance.

2. sarahfoxnz

sarahfoxnz New Member

Dec 9, 2013
    I'm in now.

1) the text taht says "CLICK HERE TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS" (or something) is very big & easy to spot.

The link that says "already a member...." is in very small text, & i found 2-3 of these links. only 1 goes to the right place.

2) When downloading content, it asks you for "Enter your quickflix PIN".

Nowhere on the TIVo or Quickflix websites does it ask you to set up a new PIN.

Try the last 4 digits of your credit card you used on Quickflix & it should work (Misleading terminology)..