1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell On Wheels - Slaughterhouse - 8/26/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DouglasPHill, Aug 28, 2012.

1. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Active Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    Pretty gory episode, no need for it to be that extreme. Did get a little background on Lily although it looked like she was trying to deny sleeping with the boss, but we saw her do that in a previous ep.

So now we rearrest the boys for the new murder?

2. fmowry

fmowry Active Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Bohannon told the butcher to get on the next train out so that's going to be the story that he left.

3. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    The writers seem to be channeling Deadwood. Unfortunately, Hell on Wheels is not as well written as Deadwood.

I don't know why you say Lily was denying sleeping with Durant. She basically admitted it to Bohannan, even though he already strongly suspected it.

I was satisfied to see the butcher get served to the pigs. I think that was justice served. And yes, no one will need to hang for his murder, since it is plausible that the butcher left town.

4. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I really like this show. There are no good guys. Everybody's hands are dirty to some extent, even Lily's.

Irish 1
    Germans 0

5. MikeAndrews

MikeAndrews Registered abuser

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    "Find out how much the Irish are paying (Woo). I'm not going to be sucking hind teat on disposal fees."

6. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Active Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    She said something about "people talk....."

7. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I guess that was ambiguous. But from her expression and manner (and how she said Durant was kind to her), I think she was trying to say that people gossip about her and Durant (making their relationship sound tawdry), and she wanted Bohannan to know that Durant does not treat her badly. But despite her trying to put up a strong front, I think she is ashamed to be with Durant, and Durant clearly does not respect her as much as she implied he does to Bohannan (witness Durant's reaction when she told him about how she got justice for the murdered prostitute).

8. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Swede's gun now is all wet. lol.