1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heads-up: There will be X-Factor on 10/16

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Hercules67, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hercules67

Hercules67 TiVo addict

Dec 8, 2007
    As you know, Baseball (and rain-delays) have bumped "The X-Factor" this past week. The ALCS finished on Saturday 10/15. There is no game 7.

Therefore, there WILL BE an X-Factor episode on Sunday Evening, 10/16 at 8/7c on FOX.

The guide has not updated even though I have forced multiple connections today. :thumbsdown:

Just wanted to let you all know. :)

2. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man-also

Sep 14, 2003
    Northern...
    Thanks for the heads-up. I planned ahead a couple of days ago and set up a manual recording for tonight.

3. Hercules67

Hercules67 TiVo addict

Dec 8, 2007
    So did I... It's become a guilty pleasure for the wife and I.....(this show I mean :) ).

4. Sk8Leigh

Sk8Leigh New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    I messed with that all day yesterday, looking to see if TiVo would figure out that XF was on, until I finally set it up manually. The problem, though, was not with our TiVo's synching up, but that TiVo never changed their schedule at all. I looked at their schedule online (like to set up a recording from their web page), and they still listed it as MLB.

My Comcast DVR figured out that XF was going to be on, but didn't plan to tape it. :p

5. jerryez

jerryez Member

May 16, 2001
    Pensacola,FL...
    I missed Thursdays episode of X Factor, since my DVR recorded baseball Wednesday and Therefore thought Thursdays episode was a repeat. Does amyone know where on the net, I can watch the missed episode for FREE.

6. AwardBlvr

AwardBlvr New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah... same here in the SF Bay Area - Comcast - Std TiVo HD unit.

I did a manually schedule time/channel recording and got it.

But TiVo programs DB NEVER showed the event. WHY NOT??? WHERE are they getting their info from? Stale sources!?! And Does TiVo not even go in and manually edit their DB when they KNOW there is a change??? On Big prime-time events you would think they would see their reputation at at stake.

Well.. this is one for the FAIL BLOGS.

7. Sk8Leigh

Sk8Leigh New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    I don't know about the whole episode, but this has all of the performances, along with some other clips from that episode (Ep 7).

http://www.thexfactorusa.com/tags/Episode 7

Just to warn you, you may have to turn the volume up on the individual clips, but there is sound. :)

8. mostman

mostman Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Boston
    Can someone help me out? Besides torrents, which are a hassle, where the heck can I watch older episodes of the xfactor? Is Fox entirely live only? I don't see digital versions anywhere and I don't see full episodes on their site. What gives?!