1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HBO Go on the Roamio ?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by tonestert, Sep 23, 2013.

1. tonestert

tonestert Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Charlottesvi...
    Think we'll ever see HBO go on the Roamio's ? That's the only reason I really use my Apple TV now.

2. hornmustang

hornmustang New Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Who knows. But I sure hope they do it.

3. drugrep

drugrep New Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Woodridge, IL
    I'll be happy when Comcast does an app for Chicago market.

4. jaundice22

jaundice22 New Member

Sep 22, 2013
    i hope so. right now i just pull up hbogo on my computer and use my chromecast to stream it to my tv. works perfectly.

5. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    I would love to see HBOGO on the TiVo as I have an account, but am using an Xbox, Nexus 7 or iPad to watch it for now. I wouldn't hold my breath on this feature to arrive on a TiVo anytime soon though.

6. socrplyr

socrplyr Active Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Obviously you haven't tried watching on your Nexus 7 lately. (If you let it update, it doesn't work. No support for Android 4.3.)

I would like to see HBO Go. However, unless there is some standard app that can be used on the Tivo, it isn't likely to happen. There are very few devices that can do HBO Go and they are all extremely popular compared to Tivo. I am sure, just like the Amazon Prime app, Tivo just doesn't have the user base for them to justify coding for them.

7. slowbiscuit

slowbiscuit FUBAR

Sep 19, 2006
    In the ATL