1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HBO First Look - How to Auto Record each time it's on??

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by boiko, Aug 3, 2014.

1. boiko

boiko New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    I have a Tivo Premier and I would like to record the "HBO First Look" show. No matter what I do I can't seem to be able to record it...

Normally I would just setup a wishlist using either Title or Keyword...after I set this up, I can view the list of all up coming broadcasts...but all I can do is manually set a show to record.

It never shows that any of the up coming broadcasts will be recorded...if I just use the wishlist function?

What is the solution...no Season Pass shown...and Wishlist not working??

2. worachj

worachj Active Member

Oct 13, 2006
    I had a problem once with a baseball wishlist where it wouldn't find matches until I set the recording option "Get only in HD" to ‘No’. Apparently the games in the guide data weren’t marked as HD even though they were.

Check and change the recording option "Get only in HD" to 'No' and see what happens.
  3. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Active Member

Mar 21, 2004
    This might be an obvious question, but is the wishlist set to auto-record? When Wishlists were moved to the HDUI they made it necessary to exit and re-enter the WL's to adjust some settings.
  4. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    yes, auto recording wishlist, requiring both words.