1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grimm S01E22 "The Woman in Black" 18 May 2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Amnesia, May 19, 2012.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Interesting episode---I certainly wasn't expecting the WiB to be his mom.

One thing I did notice during the episode, though, was that it seemed like the producers completely ignored the police-captain-conspiracy aspect. They didn't have to focus the entire episode on it, but if someone had simply watched this episode and not the rest of the season, they wouldn't even know the captain was a Wesen, much less in a plot against Nick.

I'm glad that Nick finally (tried to) tell Juliette the truth. I wonder what they will do next season? Will Nick get Munroe to demonstrate again? Will the illness make Juliette forget? And what was the ex-witch trying to accomplish anyway? Just trying to make Juliette's pupils dilate?

Finally, did anyone catch the commercial for the Daniel Radcliffe movie The Woman in Black? That can't have been a coincidence.
  2. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    I guess the Renard plot is going to be in the background for a while then.
  3. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos TCF Club

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    The girlfriend will be back to not knowing next season. I'd guess the black eyes means she's under control of the witch or something. Once they get her fixed, she'll have lost all memory of being told about Grimms and such.

Because that Asian dude supposedly killed the guy's parents, I knew that woman was the mom as soon as she came into the house at the end. Had no clue what was up with her before that.

I thought it was a good season ender. Definitely looking forward to next season!!
  4. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Is Renard a Wesen? I've forgotten whether we ever saw him change his face. I know he is Royal Family, but I don't recall it ever being stated that the Royal Family are Wesen. There is something special about Royals, but Renard doesn't seem like the other Wesens, especially since Nick has never seen him change his face.
  5. Anubys

Anubys KMT Soccer Playa

Jul 16, 2004
    That is what I'm wondering as well. Nick can't see what he is, so is he anything?

Had to roll my eyes when Nick took her to the trailer and not to his friends. In fact, I'm going to do it again :rolleyes: