1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good buying experience with nooneuknow

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by jerrymc, May 18, 2014.

1. jerrymc

jerrymc TiVo Tinker

Sep 17, 2001
    Antioch, CA, US
    Just bought a 2TB hard drive from nooneuknow. It was a very pleasant experience. His communication is excellent, everything was as described, shipping was fast and the drive arrived well packaged and working great. A fair price and a great guy. You can't go wrong!

-Jerry

2. advocate2

advocate2 New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    I got to him too late to buy one of his drives, but his advice and help in learning to format a new drive on my own was very helpful. Great Member!!!

3. squint

squint New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    I recently bought 5 of the WD20EURS drives he was selling. The three that came still sealed in their anti-static bags I've left alone for now while the other two I scanned for errors (and found none) and have pressed them into service.

The sale went very smoothly and nooneuknow was a pleasure to deal with. The drives were shipped promptly, packed well, and he even included a DVD of Tivo hard drive images to save me the trouble of hunting them down online.

4. reubanks

reubanks New Member

Feb 19, 2006
    I picked up a couple of Tivo HDs from him a while back (HI!) and am quite happy with the deal I got.

Very knowledgeable and helpful.:up:

5. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Active Member

Apr 27, 2002
    AR
    I am also a happy customer, having just purchased a 2TB WD drive with TiVoHD image. Arrived quickly, packaged well, the guy knows what he is doing.

6. Photo_Joe

Photo_Joe New Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Davis,...
    I purchased the 3TB WD AV-GP WD30EURX Hard Drives that nooneuknow had up for sale. He passed along a great sale price that he had gotten.

We had a nice conversation about TiVo and computers.

Knowledgable and honest! I would buy from him again in the future.

7. poppagene

poppagene User

Dec 29, 2001
    I got a recapped series 3 hd power supply reliably shipped and good communication throughout the transaction.

Now I can take as much time as I want to figure out how to deal with a trace that lifted in the course of my own recapping effort.