1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls "Hard Being Easy" S1E5 OAD 5/13/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, May 15, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    I think what I like most about Girls is these characters all seem so real! It is unflinching and honest.

"I've decided on you" sounded like what real relationships are.

"You don't have a suing app on your iphone"

Marnie and Charlie this week were just like real life. Marnie was sad she didn't have Charlie anymore even though when they were together she was annoyed by him all the time and contemplated how to leave him. So she decides to get him back. She gets him back, remembers that he is smothering and breaks up with him again.

I liked seeing the gay ex when he was straight.

Jessa had sex with her ex for no other reason than to prove she could make him cheat on his girlfriend.

Hannah finally found a way to have some control in the bedroom with Adam. And they both liked it.

2. zalusky

zalusky Active Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    I keep wondering what Brian Williams thinks watching his daughter! Could you watch your daughter in this scenes?

3. crazywater

crazywater USS TiVo NCC-1780

Mar 7, 2001
    USA
    If these girls represent real girls that doesn't say much for their generation. The word pathetic comes to mind.

4. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Oh gee, I never thought of that. I hope he skipped this episode. I guess that goes for the fathers of any actresses who do sex scenes.

5. NatasNJ

NatasNJ Bone marrow lover!

Jan 7, 2002
    Philly
    Its called youth. Pretty sure each generation of people dealt with most of the same type issues give or take.