1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting "Hello TiVo" running / "Developer flag"

Discussion in 'Developers Corner' started by tsktsk, Jul 12, 2013.

1. tsktsk

tsktsk New Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Hi,

Since you can see tumbleweeds blowing through the TiVo Developer Channel forums, I thought I'd ask here: what's exactly required to get SDK-developed apps up and running? I've followed the steps provided in the Developer Guide (url developer.tivo.com/docs/read/sdk/guide ) with little success getting the "Hello TiVo" app to run.

I can see the "Hello TiVo" application get retrieved fine from the FlashAppServer on my Windows 7 machine, yet when I try to run it I get V301 errors. The TiVo forums seem to suggest I might need to get a developer flag set (url developer.tivo.com/forum/read/157875 ) which hopefully will happen soon? I registered my TSN days ago (even though my model - Premiere XL, was the only Series 4 model not available in the drop-down) and have connected to the TiVo service many times since then.

Does anybody have any advice or know who I can contact to get my system up and running?

Thanks in advance!