1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaps in Channel Guide info

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by clutch99, Jul 1, 2012.

1. clutch99

clutch99 New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    I've got a TiVo Premiere with Fios CableCard installed. It was offline for several days due to me moving. I finally got it back on, but all channels were blank. Tried redoing Guided Setup, which populated the guide. However, there's lots of programming gaps. For example, a channel may go from a 1-hr show ending at 1pm, with the very next Guide listing at 5pm. No info (or entry) for any of the shows in that 4 hr gap. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. compnurd

compnurd New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Yes keep forcing more updates to download more guide data. sometimes it take a full day to populate

3. clutch99

clutch99 New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    That's what I was thinking, but I let it go for almost 12 hrs yesterday with no change. I guess I'll let it go for a day or two, but what sucks is there's tons of shows that either won't be recorded or that I'll have to manually record in the meantime. Also forgot to mention I've done multiple connections to the TiVo service with no change.

4. jacindc

jacindc New Member

May 19, 2008
    Capitol...
    This was happening to me, I waited a few weeks with no change, repeated guided setup, that didn't help either. Ended up clearing Guide and To Do data, and that fixed it. Seemed like only one season pass ended up not re-starting afterward.

5. clutch99

clutch99 New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Looks like this did the trick for me as well. Clearing the Guide/To Do List appears to have resolved my problem. Show listings appear to be complete, and as a result my Season Passes have resumed normally. Thanks!