Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by photoshopgrl, May 20, 2012.
He did ok in Planet of the Apes.
I need a gif of all the slaps (hand and cowpie) on repeat. That would make me mucho happy.
As someone else asked, do we know when he did that? Probably not or someone would have answered by now. It isn't like Tyrion to go around passing out necklaces to whores so that they can be killed instead of Shae. Also we know he took Roz to Joffrey, so maybe he could have unthinkingly given it to her to make up for that, but he's usually smarter than that. Otherwise I don't remember seeing him with Roz except maybe at Winterfell in season 1. I wonder if Littlefinger could have something to do with this...but he's away...
That was a fine arse indeed! To bad it was Shea (Sibel Kekilli) and not her who made pr0n movies...
Theon notices Ros wearing the necklace in season 1, episode 5.
Ereth is correct, remember Davos's boat has black sails, which is an indicator that it was used covertly during the nights.
We need to check. If he's like the other actors he's not really blonde, so the next time we see him as the bad guy on CSI we'll wonder where we saw him before.
I assumed he gave it her when he visited Winterfell with the King (early in Season 1). Ros is reputed to be awesome in bed and Tyrion is usually drunk when at a whorehouse.
I've been debating this topic for a while, wondering if spoiler tags would rule the day...for those who read the books, you can laugh at the posts and shake your head about our stupidity
to those who did not read the books: what do you think will happen next?
1. Will Stannis win? if so, what will happen to Joffrey and - more importantly - Tyrion?
2. Will Arya get to Robb in time to warn him? Will Tywin finally win one?
3. Will the bastard get to Winterfell and bring Theon to Robb?
4. You know someone will die. Probably more than one. Who do you think will die this weekend?
1. The firewater thing might save the day for Tyrion. Joffrey will not die and neither will Tyrion.
2. No. Arya will not get there in time. Robb will lose the battle.
3. Yes. The men will abandon Theon, who will be brought before a pissed-off Robb.
4. Tywin and Stannis will die. Theon, of course.
any questions I didn't ask? what are your answers?
Actually, not sure who will die, but I bet the season ends during the seige at Kings Landing, so we won't know who will win until next season.
Finally watched. While not the most exciting episode, it was clearly a setup for the final two weeks, which from the previews look amazing. Still better than 99.9% of what is on TV. The hour goes by so quickly, as has the past 8 weeks worth of episodes.
I saw right away that it wasn't Shae that Cierci brought out. And I smiled knowing that Tyion still could play the game, since his whore was still safe. But I imagine she's going to get smuggled out of town.
Arya is still my favorite character. She's so smart and cunning and tough as nails.
Jon Snow is an idiot, and he's beginning to annoy me. He's been impulsive since the first season, and it's not any different. I knew he'd do something that would get others killed.
Anyone cheer when you saw the scene at the end where the two Stark brothers were alive. I kept saying....good....good. Does Theon know that the tarred bodies are not them? That was unclear to me.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
So hard for me. I've just given up posting on these threads altogether.
All I can say is YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN!
My guess is that Theon's hand (not sure of his name) wants him to believe they are the Stark boys so he'll think he's at the point of no return.
really? I think Theon is fully aware of the ruse and did it himself. The boys would have been captured alive (it's not like they had weapons) and brought before Theon. There is no doubt in my mind that Theon killed the farmer boys to save face.
Pretty sure Theon knows it isn't them. I thought the conversation where he's attempting to give Dagmer gold to pass off to the farmer for his... uh troubles made that clear.
I think Tyrion will create a burning field where troops that land will get caught. he will cover the landing site with pigcrap and then light it up with his firewater.
Sorry, I'm too anxious about next sunday and can't help but speculate!
1. I don't see how Stannis can lose at this point, at least the battle for King's Landing. Unless that wildfire is used by Tyrion smartly. All I know is Tyrion CANNOT die.
2. Tywin is going to attack Robb with a handful of men, no? I don't see how he wins this. I'd like Robb to remain undefeated.
3. I already know this because I asked about Theon/Robb to book readers so I'm staying quiet.
4. Oh gosh, I don't know who will die. I just know the ones I want to die will surely live to piss me off another day. It makes for good story, I suppose.
My reply to your thoughts:
1. Wildfire. You made me look it up to be sure because that didn't sound right in my ears. I agree neither will die.
2. I don't think Arya will get there in time but I think Robb will still end up victorious. However his new girlfriend could end up collateral damange.
4. Tywin will probably die, leaving Tyrion the HBIC hopefully with many many more imp-slamps (tm tivoboyjr) to come next season. I don't know if I think Theon will die but it's possible. I don't think Stannis will die. I HOPE Davos doesn't take a blade for him though.
We have 2 episodes left. Previews indicates the battle is next. I can't see them spreading that out 2 entire episodes but I suppose they could. I'll be disappointed if we don't have an outcome of some sort before going to break.
At first I thought the gold was for helping them capture the Stark boys. You're way makes sense as well.
Only reason I say there will be a siege is they've spent an awful lot of time talking about sieges. Both Stannis and Tyrion have talked about it. So I'm just going on my "TV intelligence" to reach that conclusion.