1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXX - Many shows moving from FX

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by ozzman73, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ozzman73

ozzman73 Home Made

Nov 27, 2006
    Just a heads up that most comedies from FX are moving to FXX in September. Check your series recording options

2. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    Anyone know where FXX will be on DirecTV, or even if?

I noticed they moved around a bunch of channels recently, so hoping this is what they were doing it for.
    More likely, they're doing it for Football season though.

phox

3. fmowry

fmowry Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    From the wikipedia entry it's 619 which was the Fox Soccer Channel.

4. trainman

trainman Nice to see you

Jan 29, 2001
    Sherman...
    I strongly suspect DirecTV will actually put FXX on a channel number somewhere in the 200s (250 would be a good guess), rather than at 619 in the sports area.

5. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks for the heads up.

Speaking of FX, here's an FYI for anybody interested - I was just cruising through the Tivo guide to see what I watch on FX (looks like, currently anyway, I only have 'The Bridge') and I noticed that they are doing a marathon re-airing of 'American Horror Story: Asylum' beginning on Friday 8/23 and running through Sun am 8/25.

The first 7 episodes begin at 10pm Fri 8/23 and the second 6 eps begin at 11pm on Saturday, running through the night into Sunday. I don't know if that is east coast time or pacific, as some of my HD channels are east coast feed and some are regular, for me, Pacific time.