1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXX - Many shows moving from FX

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by ozzman73, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ozzman73

ozzman73 Home Made

Nov 27, 2006
    Just a heads up that most comedies from FX are moving to FXX in September. Check your series recording options

2. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    Anyone know where FXX will be on DirecTV, or even if?

I noticed they moved around a bunch of channels recently, so hoping this is what they were doing it for.
    More likely, they're doing it for Football season though.

phox

3. fmowry

fmowry Active Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    From the wikipedia entry it's 619 which was the Fox Soccer Channel.

4. trainman

trainman Nice to see you

Jan 29, 2001
    Sherman...
    I strongly suspect DirecTV will actually put FXX on a channel number somewhere in the 200s (250 would be a good guess), rather than at 619 in the sports area.

5. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks for the heads up.

Speaking of FX, here's an FYI for anybody interested - I was just cruising through the Tivo guide to see what I watch on FX (looks like, currently anyway, I only have 'The Bridge') and I noticed that they are doing a marathon re-airing of 'American Horror Story: Asylum' beginning on Friday 8/23 and running through Sun am 8/25.

The first 7 episodes begin at 10pm Fri 8/23 and the second 6 eps begin at 11pm on Saturday, running through the night into Sunday. I don't know if that is east coast time or pacific, as some of my HD channels are east coast feed and some are regular, for me, Pacific time.