1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: TiVo Roamio Plus, Lifetime Subscription, Brand New

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by lickwid, Oct 4, 2013.

1. lickwid

lickwid New Member

Oct 2, 2005
    SF Bay Area, CA
    I know this might not be the best place to try to sell this, but here goes...

Up for sale is my TiVo Roamio Plus, still brand new and sealed in the box. Bought two, but only am keeping one. Will come with unit itself, all original accessories, manual and original box. PM me with any questions or if you want actual photos of the sealed box. Thank you.

Asking $700 + shipping.

2. lickwid

lickwid New Member

Oct 2, 2005
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Bump. Will consider trades for the base Roamio unit.

3. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
  4. lickwid

lickwid New Member

Oct 2, 2005
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Only thing I might be interested in would be a standalone stream to go with a base Roamio, Apple TV 2 or 3, cash, Best Buy store credit. Thanks for the offer though. =).

5. Tivogre

Tivogre Active Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Springfield, VA
    Any interest in an Elite 4 tuner, stand alone stream, and one or more 2TB premieres?

6. lickwid

lickwid New Member

Oct 2, 2005
    SF Bay Area, CA
    My friend and I each only have one TV in the home, unfortunately, so all those TiVo's wouldn't be of much use to us. He's only interested in upgrading from his current TiVo HD to a base Roamio and a Stream. He needs OTA tuner, or else he'd just use the Plus model I have. Thank you for the offer.

7. kenney

kenney New Member

Feb 5, 2011
    I am interested, did not hear back on the other thread re the base roamio, I will send you pm. 700 + S&H sounds like a good deal.

8. lickwid

lickwid New Member

Oct 2, 2005
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Payment received. I will ship it out tomorrow. Thank you again Jeff.