1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Tivo Premiere w/ Lifetime Service, & Slide Remote.

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by rijowysock, Dec 12, 2013.

1. rijowysock

rijowysock New Member

Nov 6, 2010
    I have a Like new condition premiere with lifetime on it.. original remote (unused) and the slide remote (lightly used)

can give you extra cables and such if needed as well...

selling for $250 shipped (FEDEX) in CONUS... will accept paypal

2. bbock727

bbock727 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Longbranch NJ
    I dont know if anyone bought this yet but you shouldnt state "like new" condition when you have attempted to troubleshoot many of your boxes problems on here . You posted this recently....

first 2 months seems all good and well.

-problems getting channels... just goes black sometimes and a reboot makes everything well.

-TiVo slide remote "hiccups", press a command.. nothing happens.. try again, then all of a sudden all the commands go thru (IR works, Bluetooth is delayed, i feel this has something to do with the USB's being not on priority?.. too much going on?)

-Network connection dropping every 5 seconds lately, computers/etc all working but the TiVo which has a hardwired connection instantly fails?

miraculously a hard reboot always cures the problems temporarily (love the reboot button (wait there isn't one))

just getting fed up with everything, yes their system is nice... allows you to use ipads and organize your television life with ease.. but the programming behind everything is horrible..

my iPad app always glitches
    my Slide remote always glitches
    my premiere box always glitches

wish they would just have an update that would cure some problems..