1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS - Slide Remotes 2 - NIB

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by WVZR1, Aug 18, 2013.

1. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    When I ordered my 2XL and 4XL/Elite I ordered with "slide remotes" also and never used them. These are still NIB with the "clear seals" on box top intact and the "bar-code seal" still intact on the other end. eBay sales look interesting for used - I'd sell these for $85 shipped if that sounds reasonable. I'd rather not do the eBay thing.

I've an N adapter that was used for 20 minutes for a diagnostic test that TiVo wanted to do when my Elite started showing a MOCA connection and it's been Ethernet connected always. The N adapter works but didn't "trick" the Elite into seeing something other than the MOCA connection. $60 shipped in the box.

2. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    That's each and is actually very near the original retail + the taxes and shipping. It actually looks like the used generally go for $70+ so I'd think my ask is quite realistic.

3. jfh3

jfh3 New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Denver area
  4. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    responded with email address and comments! I was out if town yesterday.

-Dave

5. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    I've had no response from jfh3 so these are still available. The N adapter is as well.

6. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    I do still have these and the eBay sales still seem to be fairly strong at $90+ but if there's a reasonably close offer to my ask I'd prefer that.

PM what you feel reasonable - I'd like these gone!

7. gigaguy

gigaguy New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    sent a PM offer your way.