1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox schedule change (and Return to Amy's Baking Company)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by That Don Guy, Jan 30, 2014.

1. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    Fox announced that Almost Human's season finale is March 3; on March 10, Bones moves to Mondays, with Kitchen Nightmares returning on Fridays starting February 28...with a return to Amy's Baking Company (the original ABC episode will air on 2/21).

2. rich

rich Final answer?

Mar 18, 2002
    New York
    That's going to be awesome.

Anyone who hasn't seen the original Amy's Baking Company episode ... check it out!!

3. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    Oh man, I can't wait for the return trip to ABC.

4. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Why do we need to know this? I mean, our TiVos seamlessly follow schedule changes and catch our shows....

:D:D:D

5. DavidTigerFan

DavidTigerFan No, not Detroit. TCF Club

Aug 18, 2001
    Charleston, SC
    Any announcement of almost human being re-upped?

6. That Don Guy

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    No. Bones, Glee (for its final season), Sleepy Hollow, The Simpsons, and Family Guy, yes, but no word yet on Almost Human. (American Dad will be in production next year as well, but is moving to TBS.)

7. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Thanks, I did not know that! I will have to make a new SP for TBS.. (American Dad is one of the shows that I always enjoy WHEN I watch it, but somehow feels like something I'll watch "later"... Yikes, I have 19 unwatched on one of my Tivos, and potentially a few on other tivos/downloaded to computer.)

8. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Oh wow, the toxic ABC couple again on Kitchen Nightmares? No doubt I shall watch, but just thinking about them makes me shudder.

Glad American Dad will still be around. I had heard a while back about its move to TBS, but didn't know when this would be.

9. Feb 1, 2014 #9 of 42
    DLL66

DLL66 New Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Meow, meow...

10. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I'm not a spoilerphobe but that announcement spoils the plot for Almost Human's finale which is over a month away. It doesn't matter to me because I'll forget it by then but still...

11. Numb And Number2

Numb And Number2 New Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Since the original episode there have been reports of Amy's Baking Co. requiring potential employees to sign confidentially agreements. Also vague allusions that Amy and Sammy were shopping a reality series around. Apparently that was all cover for the return of GR.

Crazy Amy... Crazy like a fox ;)

12. That Don Guy

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    For whatever reason, Fox has decided not to air the original Amy's Baking Company episode on 2/21. The new "return" episode will air on 2/28 as planned.

13. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks for the updated info, Don. I, for one, am perfectly fine with NOT seeing the original Crazy Amy, et al, episode again. Not even sure I want to see the new one. ha! Maybe somebody in WA or CO can send me a couple of joints first? ;)

14. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    TV By the Numbers lists it as "Cancellation Predicted"...

15. DavidTigerFan

DavidTigerFan No, not Detroit. TCF Club

Aug 18, 2001
    Charleston, SC
    damn

16. bengalfreak

bengalfreak Active Member

Oct 20, 2002

Pretty obvious when the 13 episodes was not extended.

17. tenthplanet

tenthplanet Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Fox is starting to move to more shows with shorter seasons. Other networks are following suit. Be glad you have a Tivo to record TV, reruns may become history for many tv shows.

18. dianebrat

dianebrat I refuse to accept your reality TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    The 28th is now showing as a repeat of Bones and then 2 comedies.. no Kitchen Nightmares :(

19. rich

rich Final answer?

Mar 18, 2002
    New York
    Bummer ... also note that Amy and Samy are scheduled to appear on "Dr. Phil" today.

20. rich

rich Final answer?

Mar 18, 2002
    New York
    Hmm, I just checked and this appearance has been rescheduled as well.