1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forged in Fire - new ID?

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by KDeFlane, Oct 18, 2016.

1. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I had to create a new Season Pass (OnePass, whatever) for tonight's NEW episode of "Forged in Fire" on the History channel, airing Tuesdays. The old pass picks up different episode titles than the new one, so i'm leaving both in my system for now.

Oddly, we saw a promo last week that implied last Tuesday's episode was the season finale, but Zap2It lists tonight's as ep#309, and the History Channel's website also calls it season 3 ep 9. We shall see if it actually airs (and records).

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra Cable only TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Seems a bit screwed up. 9pm is S3 E8 and 10pm is S1 E5 yet both are flagged new. BTW, zap2it is dead. Now it's Screener. Same URL and still some formatting problems.

3. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    the 10pm new show is an enhanced "social edition" of a previously-aired episode, so technically it is "new". I can confirm that the 9pm episode was indeed new (and successfully recorded) and also not grabbed by my new SP which is good news.

I meant to say FutonCritic above, which I assume still uses zap2it/Screener/Gracenote data. I'll be more careful in the future, plus keep an eye out for differences in the listings.
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/

4. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    deja vu all over again. "Forged in Fire" returns (season 3 resumes from hiatus) this Tuesday, January 10th. Existing season pass did NOT pick it up? Guide prompts me to create a NEW season pass. (Or maybe I deleted an older SP which would have worked? I tend to clean out the clutter too quickly sometimes.) Enjoy!

5. sinanju

sinanju Member

Jan 3, 2005
    I assume you submitted a lineup issue? I'm going to start posting the case numbers here because when I need to update the cases, I can't tell which is which... the lineup issue info isn't copied into the case. in My Support.

6. Connor

Connor Member

Oct 12, 2002
    Can confirm my season pass didn't pick it up. Oddly enough it's marked as season 1 episode 1.

7. sinanju

sinanju Member

Jan 3, 2005
    It isn't odd. That's exactly the way Vikings was failing.