1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forensic Files on CNN

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by javabird, Jul 23, 2014.

1. javabird

javabird Active Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    Forensic Files on CNN have actually been recording the coverage of the MH17 plane shoot-down, even though it still shows the guide data for the episodes. So episodes may not be recorded when they are actually aired again. (The last actual episodes I recorded were from Thurs 7/17).

2. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I'm honestly not meaning to be making fun of a horrible situation, but one of the few things I routinely actively use the buffer for on my Tivo(s) is for CNN, usually as something to listen to as background noise when I'm going to sleep.

But the Forensic Files now takes up like midnight-2AM, so I don't have "real news" as background noise.... Except for the past few days..

(and the narrator of Forensic Files is "that guy you hear everywhere"... who I will always remember as "the guy from film strips in elementary school".)

3. Gunnyman

Gunnyman Just a boring dude

Jul 10, 2003
    !Texas
    Bill Kurtis narrates Forensic Files.

4. OCSMITH

OCSMITH VAWHEELS

Mar 16, 2006
    Glen Allen,...
    You mean Peter Thomas right.......:confused:;):up:

5. javabird

javabird Active Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    I just noticed these are now running in the 2:00 am & 2:30 am time shots on KONG TV (Seattle area).

6. Gunnyman

Gunnyman Just a boring dude

Jul 10, 2003
    !Texas
    Yeah I do. Kurtis narrates Cold Case files. DERP.