1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashpoint 10-16

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Oct 17, 2012.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    great show! didnt see that coming. i hate the outcome but love the surprise.

hope the dad gets charged with murder somehow. the after meeting was also good to see, something you normally dont

wonder why raf is leaving....or maybe he wont?

2. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Yeah, I thought that was done really well...

3. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I had just about given up on this show. I was surprised when I saw it in my NPL today.

I sure didn't expect to see that outcome. I figured it would be business as usual where the girl comes to her senses and drops the gun.

I think Raf is gone. He explained his reasoning at the end. Of course, I guess he could change his mind.
    ( I don't care to do the legwork needed to find out if the actor is leaving the show. :p )

4. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Don't know if it's the same in Canada, but here that would be a pretty clear case of felony murder...

5. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    Darn good program. Nice deviation from normal crime shows.

6. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i think it would have been nice if they tossed in a line saying the DA will be charging him...would have rounded out the show nicely!

when ed got home what did the son ask him, i couldnt get it even after rewinding

you should keep abreast of the 2012 sticky at the top of the page :)

i typically dont like the shows that show the 'ending' at the start, i think southland does the same thing, but thankfully with my oldtimers disease kicking in i forget until it shows then it's like ya, i saw that before

7. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    That's the thing that's always fascinated me about this show...it has all the trappings of a macho, let's kill the bad guys cop drama, but it's written like a chick-flick. (And I mean that in a good way.)

So while a typical show would have ended by showing the legal consequences of the bad guy's actions, all this show cares about is the emotional consequences for the team.

I think that, more than anything, is what sets it apart from every other cop show out there...and makes it worth watching.

8. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    did you notice MANY more commercials..i typically hit the button 6 times..somtimes i swear i hit it 10