1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding and Watching past episodes of current shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by barb1948, Jul 30, 2014.

1. barb1948

barb1948 Willing

Oct 14, 2007
    Greenwich, CT
    Question of the day.... I want to find some earlier episodes of shows i like...ie. Endeavor on PBS. With old Fios.. I could find On Demand for free.
    Does Tivo offer anything like that? Or do i need Netflicks or Hulu?

Thanks
    Barbara

2. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TCF Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Nashua, NH
    TiVo doesn't provide programming on its own - it makes it easy to find and record programming from services you subscribe to. You can use a Tivo box to use Netflix or (I think) Hulu, if you subscribe to those services. Many networks also offer old shows online through their web sites, or services such as Hulu or Amazon Instant Video. Some TV providers (cable, satellite) also offer old shows on demand.

For Endavour, in particular, it looks as if Apple's iTunes store is the only source I can find.

3. 59er

59er TiVotee

Mar 27, 2008
    New York, NY
    TiVo also makes it easy to see if old eps are airing on any channels that you receive.

4. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Tivo does On Demand...with Comcast

5. dlfl

dlfl Cranky old novice

Jul 6, 2006
    Near...
    Both seasons of Endeavor are available from Amazon Instant Video, in the Video on Demand menu, or by ordering from the Amazon web site. You have to register your Tivo with Amazon Instant Video of course.

6. telemark

telemark New Member

Nov 12, 2013
    There's also the Pilot before Season 1.

i don't know about ITV but BBC will often offer their prior seasons for streaming in the lead up to the next season's airing.

7. Edmund

Edmund Remote Czar TCF Club

Nov 8, 2002
    Ca
    Both the pilot and season one had been on Netflix, but left it on 7-1.