1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast Programming Update - Thanks!

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by RMBittner, Apr 22, 2013.

1. RMBittner

RMBittner New Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Since this tends to be the place we come to when we have questions or problems, I wanted to share some personal "good news" and thanks to the TiVo folks.

My cable company recently added about 24 HD channels to the lineup. After a week without seeing any Guide Data for these new options, though, I sent a Lineup Change form to TiVo Help. They say to allow for about a week for anything to change. . . so I was very pleasantly surprised to see that accurate Guide Data showed up in less than 48 hours. And I didn't have to do a thing to get it -- no restart, no Guided Setup redo. It was just there. And it just worked.

I know. . . Not anything earth-shaking here. But as someone who watches a ton of TV -- and who has loved TiVo ever since our first S2 unit in 2002 -- I just wanted to say a public "thank you" for a small job done well.