1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Guy & American Dad 11/04/2012

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by lpwcomp, Nov 4, 2012.

1. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Tonight's "Family Guy" and "American Dad" are new even though my guide data doesn't indicate it.

2. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Weird ... my guide data shows new, but it's not recording. Looks like it might have started late due to football so I'll be able to catch some of it. Thanks for the heads-up.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    On mine, although they appeared to be new eps, it did not show them as 'new' and they were not automatically scheduled. Fortunately, I caught it earlier because I've been doing a lot of checking on my 'to do' lists since the latest update.

This sort of thing has been getting huge lately. I don't know whether it is Tivo (doubtful), Tribune Media (probably), or my cable co, Charter (possibly). I do wish they, whoever they are, would get their act together. It's not brain surgery.

4. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    IIRC, the 11/4 episodes were originally scheduled for 10/21, but pre-empted because of a baseball game - but then inserted back into the schedule on 11/4 when Fox decided, IIRC, to move a planned 2-hour new episode of The X Factor from 11/4 to 10/31. They couldn't move the episodes to 11/11 because Fox had already advertised the 200th Family Guy episode for that night.

In case you missed the trailer at the end of last night's FG:
    Something happens to Stewie's time machine, and he and Brian end up watching time literally go backward - there is a report that one scene that was made (whether it ends up on Fox, on Adult Swim, or DVD-only, remains to be seen)...
    ...is the ipecac contest in reverse

5. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Mine had generic data, IIRC.